Dassian’s 2023 year was a remarkable for DS2, as we achieved several milestones and expanded our customer base and product portfolio. Here are some of the highlights:
- We welcomed five new customers who signed up to utilize the Dassian solutions, bringing our total number of customers to over 50.
- We helped three existing customers expand their use of the Dassian solutions through moves to SAP S/4 and/or part of their business transformation, enabling them to optimize their processes and performance.
- We collaborated with four customers on major co-innovation efforts to further enhance the standard Dassian solution, incorporating their feedback and best practices into our product development. The co-innovations include Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Pricing and Estimating, Subcontractor Interim Financing and Procurement Flowdown.
- We introduced Dassian Innovation Managed Services (IMS), a new offering that provides on-going support and maintenance for the Dassian solutions, ensuring that our customers always have access to the latest features and updates. Multiple customers signed up for IMS in 2023 and we expect more to join in 2024.
- We continued to provide high-quality service and support to our active maintenance customers, which now total more than 40 and represent a diverse range of industries and geographies.
- We engaged with 16 customers on a variety of new projects, from full deployments to system reviews, delivering solutions that meet their specific needs and requirements.
- We continue to form new partnerships and expand relationships across our industry sectors.
- Our growing System Integrators partnerships demonstrate both value, diversity and expertise as we continue to support mutual customers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- 2023 also brought leadership changes within DS2 as long-time CEO Kevin Kane announced a well-deserved retirement in October. We thank him for his vision with the Dassian solutions and dedication to our DS2 customers, and we wish him all the best for his future endeavors.
2024: A Year of Innovation and Expansion
As we turn to 2024, we are excited to continue to engage with our valued customers and System Integrator partners, and to pursue new opportunities and markets. Here are some of the plans and projects we have for 2024:
- We will complete six deployments that are currently in progress and begin at least two additional IMS (Innovation Managed Services) engagements with customers who have successfully completed their deployments in prior years or early 2024.
- We have a strong pipeline of prospective customers who are looking to engage and deploy the Dassian solution suite, and we are confident that we can demonstrate the value and benefits of our solutions to them. This includes new customer implementations on the horizon, existing customer expansion and transformation via adoption of the latest innovations, and pilot programs for customers looking to explore cutting edge solutions.
Dassian Verano Platform
- Dassian is launching the Dassian Verano platform and the Dassian Centric Billing solution, our next generation of Dassian solutions designed to be compatible with any pre-existing SAP system. Whether that is accessed by customers using the latest 2023 release, or an ECC solution through a cloud-based or on premise (side-by-side) deployment, we are revisioning ahead to ensure our ability to support SAP’s clean core strategy. Following the showcase at the Dassian Guidance Board in October, we have received positive feedback from our customers and partners.
- We will continue developing Dassian innovations and the expansion of our solutions to achieve further integration with our Dassian Enterprise Suite, so that we may address the common ‘whitespace challenges’ that are both relevant to our current clients and future prospective customers. This will only further support industry’s ability to achieve their business transformation objectives and ensure their future commitments and investment for years to come, which will deliver the true value as part of their SAP investment.
- Dassian Intelligence allows customers to work efficiently and concentrate on what is important. Beginning with the Program Plans and Controls (PPC) actionable analytics, Dassian Intelligence puts the right information in front of users to make timely decisions without manually searching vast amounts of data.
- Dassian will continue to add Dassian Intelligence across the solution suite, applying artificial intelligence and machine learning where it matters most to our customers in simplifying their processes.
Thank you for your support and trust in 2023 – We look forward to 2024!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and trust in DS2 and the Dassian solutions. We are proud to be your partner in your journey to achieve excellence and efficiency in your business operations.
We look forward to working with you in 2024 and well into the future as we welcome your feedback and suggestions for how we can improve our products and services.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to learn more about our solutions and offerings.
We wish you a prosperous and successful 2024!
Your DS2 Team